Last revision: April 25, 2022
Red Rock Revolution PRIVACY STATEMENT
Red Rock Revolution LLC. (“RRR” “Red Rock”, “we” or “us”) is the creator and owner of the video game “Project Reborn” and other video games and applications developed by us on mobile devices, computers and other devices, and the redrock-revolution.com and project-reborn.org websites (“Site”, “Sites”, “Service” “Game”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the types of personal information we collect, use and disclose. It explains how we use and disclose that information, what options you have regarding those uses and disclosures, and how you can correct that information.
Your privacy is important to us. We comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Data Controller: Red Rock Revolution, LLC.
Legal address: Davtashen 2b., 43h., 38ap., Yerevan 0054, Armenia.
Postal address: Davtashen 2b., 43h., 38ap.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
1.1 The data you give us when you register
– Contact information (e.g. name and e-mail address)
– Your username (nickname) and password
– Profile information (e.g., your Facebook profile picture)
– Invitee’s nickname
You can also log in as a guest or as a registered user
– Your messages to the Service
– Any other data you choose to give us (for example, information needed to identify a lost account)
1.2 The data we gather automatically
– Your account and game progress data
– Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
– Your device data, such as your device name and operating system, browser type and language
– Data that we collect through cookies and similar technologies (see below for details).
– General Location Data.
– Data about your use of the Service, such as game data and your interactions with other players within the Service.
Sometimes we may create a special Project Reborn identifier for you when you use the Service.
1.3 Data We Collect from Our Partners
– The data we collect when you link a third-party tool to the Service (such as Facebook or Google).
– Demographic data (for example, to determine the approximate location of your IP address)
– Fraud data (e.g., abusive refunds in games or click fraud in ads).
– Data from the platforms on which the games run (e.g., to confirm payment)
– Data for advertising and analytics purposes so that we can provide you with a better Service
More about cookies.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
– To provide you with the Services you have requested;
– To manage and administer your Project Reborn user account;
– To better understand our web traffic and marketing effectiveness
– To update and develop user profiles (e.g., updates, security alerts, and support messages)
– To improve the gameplay of the game, based on player decisions as you progress through the game.
– To comply with retention periods established by law or required by contract
– To obtain technical and statistical information to troubleshoot or improve the Services, or to conduct research and analysis
3. WHO CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 Other players
Other players can see public personal information in the game. For example your place in the ranking table, leaderboards. Your points and earned currency. The currency you spent or the message you left when purchasing. (when making a purchase you can leave a message anonymously or not at all)
3.3 Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may share data with other companies and organizations and provide it to government authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your information based on your consent, as required by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our players, or others.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third party service providers with whom we have a contractual agreement that includes appropriate privacy standards if such third parties assist us in achieving our Goals, such as our service providers who provide customer support, data storage or processing, marketing and advertising services, or hosting. When we disclose your personal information to third parties, we take reasonable steps to ensure compliance with the rules set forth in this Privacy Statement, and those third parties provide sufficient safeguards to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or where we engage third party service providers. By using our game, services or services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than your country.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We will only process your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in connection with the provision of the Services to you, unless we have a legal right or obligation to retain the data for a longer period, or the data is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Upon written request and subject to proof of identity, you may access Personal Information that we maintain, use or transmit and request any necessary corrections, where applicable, as permitted or required by law.
In certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR with respect to your Personal Information.
– You have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you, as well as relevant information, including the purposes for which personal information was processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal information was shared, where applicable, the period for which personal information will be held, the source of personal information and whether any automated decision-making is available.
– You have the right to request the transfer of your personal information directly to a third party if technically possible.
– The right to object to decisions made by automated means that have legal implications for you or similarly materially affect you under certain conditions.
– You have the right to obtain correction of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you without undue delay.
– You can always withdraw your consent, for example, by disabling the sending of GPS location data in your mobile device settings.
– You have the right to receive information from us about how we process your personal data, to receive a copy of your personal data in electronic format, and to request that we change, correct or delete your personal data from our systems. You may also restrict, prohibit or object to the processing of your data, where applicable, as permitted or required by law.
Project Reborn is not intended for children under the age of 14, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 14 without parental consent. If you are under the age of 14, please do not use or access the game at any time or in any way. If we learn that Personal Information has been collected in the game from anyone under the age of 14 and without verifiable parental consent, we will take appropriate steps to delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian and you discover that your child under the age of 14 has provided Personal Information, you can notify us by contacting us at the contacts listed above and request that we remove that child’s Personal Information from our systems.
Red Rock Revolution will provide information about any other user and inventory data – electronically or in writing, if required – free of charge. Before providing any information, we may insist that you send us some documentation to verify the requestor’s identity and verify its authenticity.
6. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES HAVE WE IMPLEMENTED TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The security of your data is one of our primary goals. To help provide a safe and secure player experience, we continually develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or from loss, misuse or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed as a result of a breach of any of our physical, technical or administrative security measures, force major situations, natural disasters, war, due to third parties or other critical situations, in any case we will make all reasonable efforts to restore all data, but based on the above mentioned reasons we cannot guarantee full recovery of lost data.
If you believe that your personal information has been compromised, contact us using the contacts at the beginning of this document. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify you and the authorities of the breach in accordance with applicable law.